|1. Registration is considered SUCCESSFUL after payment has been received by United Business Media (M) Sdn Bhd.
2. Registration fee is strictly non-refundable.
3. A confirmation email will be sent to contestants once the payment proof is provided.
4. The organizer reserves the right to alter the time of event.
5. The decision of the judges are final.
6. Organizer and collaboration partners shall not be liable for contestants’, models, helpers on any loss of personal belonging, accidents, injuries or any unforeseen circumstances
7. All contestants must furnish their own supplies and equipment, all tools and electrical equipment are allowed. Andis clipper is required during the competition and the use of non-Andis clipper during the competition will be disqualified. Any styling and makeup products or technique may be use unless specify.
8. Photo/Image Usage: By entering into International Mastery Award (IMA), contestants and their model consent to and authorize the use of any and all competition photos/ images to United Business Media (M) Sdn Bhd for any purpose, including publication, display and exhibition of those images in promotion, advertising and trade, without any further compensation to contestants, or the individual in the images.
9. Contestants also consent to the use of them and their model name in connection with the images. Contestants agree that the photos/ images shall become the sole property of United Business Media (M) Sdn Bhd, with full right of disposition in any manner whatsoever.