beautyexpo'16 – What to expect this year
Firmly established as the leading and longest running event for the beauty industry in Malaysia and the region, participants at the 2016 edition of beautyexpo will be able to experience more than just a trade show. With over 500 participating brands representing over 12 countries, bringing together the very best in beauty and wellness products from skincare products, cosmetics, nail care, bath, body and oral hygience to packaging, ingredients, machinery and accessories. This year however, beautyexpo will also include many new features including:
- Halal and Bumiputera Cosmetic Pavilion
beautyexpo'16 is pleased to announced that for the first time it will be hosting a dedicated pavilion on the show floor for Halal and Bumiputera manufactuered cosmetics and beauty products. Click here to read more
Health and Wellness Zone NEW! – For the progressive ‘new healthy’ market
Featuring for the first time at beautyexpo , a dedicated zone for the wellbeing of the mind, body and soul will include a range of products such as vitamins, nutrition, antioxidants, age-based nutrition, energy and stamina, weight management, and fortified foods and beverages.
The Enrichment Zone at beautyexpo'16 is a learning platform for beauty professionals to hear form industry experts, trend setters and business heads to educate themselves on matters that are shaping the industry and to identify any opportunities or growth areas. The Enrichment Zone will also include product demonstrations. Click here for more information
- New Competition: Beauty Face Embroidery - Malaysia International Embroidery Competition
- The first ever beautyface Embroidery Competition will be held during beautyexpo'16. The aim of the competition is to create a platform on which aspiring artist can practice and showcase their craft to develop a credible and respected career as a professional face art artist. Click here for more information
Click here to view the complete exhibitor list
Click here to register to attend as a trade visitor
Click here to view all new features
Click here to view highlights and show floor activities
beautyexpo is a trade exhibition for beauty professionals. Complimentary entry for individuals working / studying in the beauty industry.
Exhibition Opening Hours
Opening Hours: 10.00AM to 7.00PM
* Trade & Business Visitors from 6-9 October with business cards.
* Public Visitors are strictly on 7 & 8 October 2017 (Saturday & Sunday) at an entrance fee of RM 10.00.
|Admissions is only for visitors aged 16 years old and above.
||Dress code is smart casual, slippers and bermudas are not allowed.
||The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry and verify the trade identity where necessary of any person deemed inappropriate and / or not fulfilling the attendance policy.